MARCH 26, 2008
Based on player feedback, we made a few improvements to the following existing raid encounters:
Lethar and Selay Raid:
We made tuning changes to the Lethar and Selay raid in TSS including:
- Increased the tether range on Selay slightly.
- Modified the rate at which Selay fires off her AEs to avoid her casting an AE at the same time Lethar does for the most part (although it may still happen once in a while!)
- Selay will now follow Lethar when he moves from location to location to avoid having her tether just because he moved.
We made some tuning adjustments to Crystallos Raids including:
- Fixed a reset issue with the Halls of Fire raid in the Fire Wing.
- Fixed a reset issue with the Keeper of Stones event. Also changed the Adds in the event to spawn in a more physically spaced out manner so they don't all come at the raid at the exact same time.
- We made a tuning change to the Kildrukaun the Prophet raid. We added a new mechanic to the event. Enjoy!
- Made various tuning changes to the Vyskudra event. The stormrider drakes have had their offense values lowered and will react differently to mesmerization spells than they previously did.
- Made various tuning changes to the Ice Constructs event in the Ice wing. The Ice Constructs should be easier to kill but now have additional mechanics.