SEPTEMBER 6, 2007
There were a few technical issues that we addressed today that require a server update and some downtime. We are sure for those affected they will welcome the fixes and for everyone else, thank you for your understanding.
Legends of Norrath crash related to the 8000 series NVidia cards.
- This has been addressed and now the crash and gameplay problems should be addressed and working as intended.
Legends of Norrath Global Loot Drop.
- The loot drop percentage has been fixed and now you will be able to obtain LoN loot from NPC's in game.
Custom UI's being scrambled when tabbed out to other windows.
- We are aware of the problems players are having with custom UI$B!G(Bs and we are looking into the issue. In the meantime on of our developers has started a post called UI Problems and Workarounds and it is sticky$B!G(Bd on the forums. Please refer to that post while we do some work on our end.
New human NPCs loading into global memory.
- This has been addressed and the standard Human models have replaced the models from the Test server.
Procs not working correctly.
- This has been addressed and procs that were affected are now working as intended.