SEPTEMBER 5, 2007
- Legends of Norrath: Legends of Norrath: Oathbound is now live!
Legends of Norrath is an online-only trading card game, based on the richly-detailed sword-and-sorcery world of Norrath from the massively multiplayer online role-playing games EverQuest and EverQuest II. EQ and EQII players have been awarded a complimentary random Oathbound digital starter deck. To play, navigate the EQ icon to Legends of Norrath or simply type /TCG. Visit http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/ for more information.
- Claim Window: A new window has been added for /claim subscription rewards. When the command is used, a UI window will popup.
- The EverQuest window can now be sized by simply dragging the border on the window!
- The Fan Faire item, Stones of Fortune, can now be claimed.
- The Discordant Seal of Health has had its focus changed to one that is more appropriate. Since this is a slight downgrade, if you feel you no longer want this, Go to Caerlyna in the bazaar and give her the Discordant Seal of Health and she will give you an Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator with the parts used to make it inside, and you can do whatever you wish with the parts. **Be sure you have a bag spot available**
- Changed the icon and in-game representation of the following items. For the ones that can be pickup up as a ground spawn, this will change how they look on the ground: Tomato, Green Apple, Straight Oak Treant Branch, Dry Treant Branch, Straight Treant Branch, Fallen Straight Oak Treant Branch, Fallen Dry Treant Branch, Fallen Straight Treant Branch, Windwillow Branch, Fallen Rotwood Treant Branch, Fallen Windwillow Treant Branch, and Fallen Grovewalker Treant Branch.
- Corrected the spelling of the Eminent Impression Book.
- Made Gothic Ringmail usable by Drakkin.
- Corrected stats on Expert Crafted Gloves of the Attackers.
- Removed an erroneous augment slot from the Hand of Glory.
- Shadowknights can now use the Gloomsteel Blade.
- Corrected an issue with several Depths of Darkhollow skills that could not be learned by right-clicking.
- Corrected the required level on the Fabled Crystallized Shadow Tunic.
- Corrected the required casting level on Sphere of Air's effect.
- Certain clickable items from Veeshan's Peak have their recast times reduced.
- Changed the "Pained Memories" spell to use consuming thickener.
- Removed augments that fit into multiple socket types from type 3 sockets.
- All silk armor usable by pure caster classes will now have a graphic if it previously didn't.
- The Last Blood, Bazu Stone, Discordant Stone, and Chronal Stone have all had their lore flag removed.
Quests & Events:
- Xanuusus is now a little more informative about his vague poem.
- Sea Snake Venom is now curable with effects that remove poison counters.
- Modified the Frenzied Devastation and Prolonged Destruction AAs. Mana preservation effects should again reduce the mana cost of using these AAs although now the mana cost will be variable instead of fixed (but should average out to the same cost.) Additionally the increased mana cost should only apply to direct damage spells and the ability is limited to a set number of casts with a longer duration rather than a short period of time as before.
- The Casino operator will now make sure you do not have the Vibrating Gauntlets of Infuse and the Vibrating Hammer before awarding you that item.
- Fixed a bug preventing the door into the Shade King's room in Frostcrypt from opening.
- Guards in Commonlands will now attack pumas and lions. Not only will this make the area a bit safer, but it should also improve the spider population a bit for those seeking their silk.
- Increased the hitpoints of the swarm pets summoned by ranks 4 and 5 of the Shaman AA Spirit Call so that the swarm pets from rank 4 would not be killed faster than the swarm pets from rank 3.
- Removed the AA "Frenzied Defense" while we continue to investigate issues with this ability.
- Re-enabled Manastone usage in the following revamped zones: Lavastorm, West Freeport, East Freeport, North Desert of Ro, and South Desert of Ro.
- We fixed a number of issues with Legends of Norrath within EverQuest.
- Fixed a problem with transformation molds where items transformed could not be linked in the chat window.
- Weapon procs will now only fire on the player's main target.
- You now need to be in full screen mode to change your resolution size under the options menu. While in windowed mode, you can simply drag the window border to resize the window.