FEBRUARY 21, 2007
- Fixed the misspelling of the fish Seaperch.
- Removed the "Temporary" flag from the portal keys for the "Portal Activation" tasks.
- Corrected the focus effects on Praetorian's Energeiac Silk Pantaloons and Robe.
- Addressed issues with the spell effects on Praetorian's Silk armor.
- Increased the AC of Praetorian Plate armor.
- Improved Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore to be more in line with the difficulty required to reach maximum stats.
- Increased the amount of mod effects on single group items from Steppes, Sunderock, Vergalid, Direwind, Icefall, Valdholm, Frostcrypt, and Ashengate.
- Changed the focus effect on Mysaphar's Silverfanged Gauntlets from ice to poison damage focus.
- Increased the stats for several TBS two-handed weapons.
- Added mod effects to Riven Krithgor Battle Shield.
- Corrected AC on the level 60 Tradeskill Energeiac armor and weapons.
- New Druid teleportation spells have been discovered that lead to the Buried Sea!
- New Wizard teleportation spells have been discovered that lead to Katta Castrum!
- Nelin Signus in Plane of Knowledge is now findable.
- Roboboars can now be upgraded from any class to a higher class where a higher class of roboboar exists. This will not in any way be economical as there is no discount for the needed gear sets just because you have already completed a previous upgrade.
- Made a number of changes to the Serpent Spine Frostcrypt progression series. It should now take less time to be eligible for the final Frostcrypt instances.
- Added faction modifiers to many of the Frostcrypt raids and events that take place within the Frostcrypt instances.
- Corrected an issue with the task "Confront Emperor Vaakish" that would prevent the task from resetting properly in certain cases.
- Corrected several issues with the task "Stop the Ritual". We were unable to stop the guards from warping in some cases but they will now return to the temple if they do warp. Additionally added a failsafe to respawn any "missing" NPCs that are needed for the task should they disappear.
- The Portal Activation quests will no longer trigger ambushes for a task you do not have. If you manage to get both tasks, you will still get triggers for both until you finish one.
- The Nurtha Event in Vergalid Mines should now function properly.
- Removed the imps from the Demi-Plane of Blood.