DECEMBER 14, 2006
- Looting a stack of items should now update your tasks and quests appropriately.
- Keikolin`s Mindhaze Sleeves now have a chromatic damage focus effect instead of a magic damage focus effect.
- Goru's Girdle of the Deceased now has Improved Parry IV instead of Improved Parry III.
- Increased the damage on Fleshmelter, Lethar's Maul.
- Ice-Striated Iron Orb should now function properly.
- Reduced the weight on hot zone augments.
- Items should now show their appropriate cast times.
- Playing as a shroud that is significantly below your regular level now gives reduced experience while in a group environment just like it does while solo.
- Instruments are now considered one-handed items regardless of which hand the instrument is in so you can wield an instrument and another item at the same time. You cannot wield two instruments at the same time.
- Healing a pet now generates much less agro than before. Beware though, healing pets will still be noticed by NPCs and they will still be unhappy with the healer if the pet dies.