JUNE 16, 2006
- Fixed a crash while trying to search the bazaar when not using the default UI.
- Fixed the problem with AA experience being reset when you enter monster missions or use a shroud.
- Fixed a bug with some tasks not being available to be given out to players.
- The ';' chat commands should now work again.
- Setting a chat window's default channel to a chat channel (instead of say, group, raid, ...) will now broadcast the chat to that channel.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the Concentration AA to not function properly.
- We've reverted the fix to channeling made with the last patch. After much discussion, our general feeling is that channeling has been broken for long enough that players have come to rely on that broken behavior as expected gameplay. For the time being, we've reverted back to that broken behavior and will address spell interrupts in general at a later date.