FEBRUARY 24, 2006
- The Guild Hall is now available.
- The guild banker has returned to his post.
- The guard patrols in Freeport have been replaced by less experienced guards who don't put the entire Norrathian army to shame.
- We've temporarily changed Devastation and Rage back to normal death rules.
- The final warlord in the Defense of Thurgadin mission will no longer poof upon death should he be killed entirely by dwarves.
- The mini-bosses in Anguish are dropping their augments again.
- Devlin in Dreadspire will select his new sets of weaponry a little more quickly now.
Please accept our apologies for the loss of the Guild Hall in the past two days. We believe that all issues are now resolved. If you are having any problems with your guild bank or guild bank inventory please contact Customer Service.