JANUARY 18, 2006
- M.C. Tinkerton bids all in the Plane of Knowledge farewell as he packs up his Clockwork Party Machine and heads for home.
- The issue where player pets were attacking other players when hit by an AE spell has been fixed. Thanks to all those that helped provide information about this issue.
- The leaderboards now exclude tribute, guild tribute, food and drink bonus, and leadership abilities.
- /paperdoll will now auto-update your current character's profile with a real-time screen shot of your character.
- Guild rosters will update more frequently and remain in sync with the game more reliably.
- There are a couple new menu items under the character menu. One will perform a full update of your character much like the slash command does and the other will open a web browser to your current character's profile.
- There is a new option in the option window to disable the auto-update feature to the EQPlayers site.
- Characters will stay up-to-date better.
- The issue that some people experienced with being able to cause other people to sit when they sit has been fixed.