OCTOBER 12, 2005
A new edition of the city newspapers is hot off the presses. See your local Town Crier!
Lesser Faydark and Mistmoore Castle have been returned to their previous states.
- The mission, Brownies of Doom, has been made easier. We will continue to monitor this mission to see if it remains too difficult or too long.
- A character that is out of the instance when one of the five "Curse of Blood" raids is completed can get their "flag" and AA by zoning back in before the instance shuts down. There was a bug with the mechanism that handed out the AAs in this case and that has been fixed. The "flag" was being given out properly on zone in.
- Many of the guests of Dreadspire were very easily satiated. Their hunger has grown and they can be fed more often.
- Ergrez Shortpaw in Iceclad now asks for Fatty Walrus Meat instead of Walrus Meat.
- There are reports of bandits robbing the Cargo Clockwork in Steamfont. Speak to Jarah in Ak`Anon to find out about the Cargo. (Cargo Clockwork's quest should now work properly)
- Shield of Dreams is now a 451 pt. rune.
- The triggered effect caused by Fickle Shadows will now only effect spells which do not have a duration. I.E. instant direct damage spells.
- The charges on the mage summoned Sphere of Air have been increased to 5. The spell that summons this item has also had its mana cost increased.
- The ATK bonuses for Ward of the Hunter, Howl of the Predator, and Strength of the Hunter have been replaced with Double attack bonuses.
- The casting times on several of the wizard AA familiars have been removed.
- Dragon Punch has been changed to a physical resist check, it should now be resisted less often.
- The worn damage shield cap has been increased from 15 to 30.
- The following augmentations now have solvents: Stone of Focused Rage, Heart of Darkhollow Wilds, Darter Stone and Solidified Shadow Spine Magical Taint.
- The Illsalin Royalty Garment now has the click effect of Shield of Auras.
- The Shiliskin Good Luck Charm will now yield a lower max value.
- Pristine Illsalin Stonecraft Mask now has +3 regen and mana regen instead of Composure.
- The Berserker Epic 1.5 and 2.0 effects have been modified. They now increase crit rate, strength (and strength cap), and regen health for the duration of the effects.
- Entalon in the burning woods will now take you to his master on completion of his quest.
- Though she has lived in Neriak since she was born, Ungia has decided to move to Grobb to follow the customer base she acquired during the troll exile.
- Graktar in Iceclad is waiting for a letter from Vkjor in Kael Drakkal.
- Earthcaller Stones should now appear in Shadeweaver's Thicket. This is related to a quest from Captain Karim.
- Sentry Kedra Kai of Shadeweaver's Thicket will now reward players for adventuring into the Paludal Caverns.
- Alchemists no longer automatically throw a tantrum and destroy the small vials used to make some potions if they fail to make the potion.
- Scrindites Mechanoinstruction Reader should now work as described in the book.
- The page needed to make the Unfired Scrindite's Holepunch Mold has been moved from Poxysmit's Book to Scrindite's Book.
- Potters Unite! There are new culturally inspired charms made using the pottery skill. Consult the merchants that sell the culturally inspired books for a new book.
- Refined high quality ore can now be converted between block, large bricks and small bricks.
- A done button has found its way back onto the Merchant Window.
Note: The updated UI that is currently on test will be pushed live in the next few weeks.
- You will no longer lose leadership points if you are shrouded much lower than your regular level and you gain enough leadership experience to gain another point.
- Depths of Darkhollow has been added to the atlas.
- The AC cap has been increased for bards levels 50+.
- The return on AC over the cap has been increased for clerics levels 50+.