SEPTEMBER 21, 2005
- Lockout timers for missions are now fixed. You will no longer get the 50+ day lockout timers. Those that have these long lockout timers need to log those characters into the game to have those timers reset automatically for them. There is no need to petition to get them reset, they will be reset automatically.
- Orvin in West Commonlands should port players with the Zanivar quest.
- The chance that you would loot the required items for the mission Desert Crawl was increased.
- Corgoth has remembered his obligations and has returned to the Norrath's Keeper faction.
- Adjusted the experience reward for some of the monster missions to be more in line with the time it is taking to complete them.
- Kathi Norman is on vacation. She will return to help Griffins find their eggs as soon as she can. (ooc: The mission she gave was just too easy and is being retrofitted with more fun and challenge).
- Lowered the difficulty of Warlord Drellak in the second mission of the Walls of Xill mission line in Stoneroot Falls.
- Some mission givers in Stoneroot Falls will now see through invisibility. You may now communicate with them while having invisibility up.
- Evolving items that had the same recommended and required level will now only report the required level.
- Some Illsalin level 70 hard mission items have been slightly upgraded.
- A few belts throughout Darkhollow now increase the size of your potion belt.
- A few quest combines that had a lore result were failing. These should now work properly. In some cases, you will still have the container when you are done with it. Do with it what you want. This includes the combines for the Ranger and Druid epic 2.0 that were eating their containers.
- The unbridled fury of Korbuk Brimblade will no longer bring unwanted lag to Noble's Causeway.
- Modified the experience scaling for Spirit Shrouds, Evolving Items, and Leadership Abilities to grant more experience at lower levels.
- The AA description for some of the new DoD AAs will now show the proper required level.
- Eureka! Players can now learn some of the Depths of Darkhollow recipes that were so forgettable.
- Nest Drake eggs now work with normal flour.
- The new snake eggs found in Darkhollow make scrumptious dough, noodles, egg batter, and snake egg oil.
- We have fixed an issue with a tradeskill combines where the container is lore and is also given back to the player after the combine is completed. You will now be able to complete these combines again.