JULY 13, 2005
Trouble grows in Norrath! Dark Elves have been seen traveling the lands wreaking havoc as they pass. Cities are calling out to their citizens for help gathering supplies in preparation for possible war. Something big is happening in Norrath now as the Age of War continues.
- Players should no longer be KOS to Killvak or the troll raiders in Barrenzin's mission "Trollish Bloodlust"
- Increased the damage, mana, and cast time of the Necromancer and Shadowknight spell Siphon Life to better fit the progression of the other spells of the same type.
- Fixed a problem that caused Shadowknights to proc the wrong effects from Spirit of the Puma and Spirit of the Jaguar.
- When a rogue /consider's an NPC that can see through normal forms of invisibility, and the rogue is hidden from the NPC due to their Shroud of Stealth, the player will continue to receive the "indifferent" consider message but will also receive the following message: "Your Shroud of Stealth keeps you hidden from watchful eyes."
- We have fixed the gating issue when on a mount and you are in the same zone you are bound and your vertical location of your bind point is much lower than you are currently. You will no longer fall to your death. Yeah for falling!
- When casting bind, your current heading will now be saved.
- Dark Sieve and Dark Sieve Recourse now have 200 range.
- Increased the innate AC bonuses granted to level 66+ pets by focus effects.
- Increased the melee damage bonuses provided by pet focus effects on level 66-70 pets.
- The new potions will now be level restricted as they were previously intended to be.
- Some type 9 augmentations are now usable in the charm slot.
- Plaguebreeze will now drop more frequently.
- Removed Patorav's Amulet from the "bonus" table on Overlord Mata Muram.
- Mask of the Heretic now has 12 AC.
- Blightbringer's Cap of the Grave now modifies the Specialization: Conjuration by 12%.
- Any type 9 augment that fit in a visible slot now is also a type 12 augment.
- Jelvan has learned the technology of the printing press and will now distribute his writings more often.
- Auto-consent raid, group, or guild will now auto-consent all future and existing corpses. If you turn off auto-consent then consent for your group, raid, or guild will be removed from all existing corpses. Please note that in order for a group member or raid member to be able to drag one of your existing corpses, they had to be in your group or raid at the time your corpse was created. This is the functionality that has always been in place.
Tasks and Missions:
- The entrance to Everfrost is now a little easier to explore.
- The issue preventing some groups from entering the Unrest mission has been fixed.
- /viewport should work with Advanced Lighting on now.
- We have fixed a common Reset Device error.
- Fixed an issue with rendering trees and other alpha'ed textures when running on older hardware.
- We have fixed a common crash with our DLL.
- We have made some fixes to the particle rendering. Some people were seeing square textures.
- You can now use the "Enter World" button at character select if you are camped in tutorialb.
- Merchants' items should now be sort correctly using the Quantity column.
- Changed one of Chef Chowderly's recipes. Pan Seared Orange Tuna will now use a Non-Stick Frying Pan in the recipe instead of a Large Stewing Pot.