MAY 18, 2005
- With the last patch, we made a change to the way that intoxication effects work so you are no longer completely immune to them if you have maximum alcohol tolerance. Instead, you now mitigate the effects based on your alcohol tolerance skill. Due to this change, intoxication effects have been reduced or removed from a number of detrimental NPC spells where they would now cause the encounters to be more difficult than intended.
- Storm Guard and Frost Shield now have 60 minute durations.
- Increased the range on Kessdona's Roar.
- Skrepiz Plaguebringer will now only appear when you have completed all previous requirements in the Rise of Marnek mission.
- If you are on the mission to Unrest, Nisha Lightbrook will now respond to your first hail instead of requiring two hails for a response.
- You will no longer be able to loot the notes for the Hate's Fury mission out of order.
- Gloves of Wicked Ambition now have +5 to stun resist, +6 to dot shield, and +2 to mana regen.
- Mirrored Mask now has a type 8 augmentation slot, by request. Now players can bind a focus augment to the item if they wish.
- Gem of the Spring Wind from the good DoN camp is now named "Shard of the Spring Wind" and is now a type 7 and 8 augmentation.
- Raised the cap on AA's so that those people who were maxed out can receive all of their Vet rewards.
- The shape changing effects of the Jester of Bristlebane will now disappear after 10 minutes.
- Users with these operating systems should no longer experience the bug where there UI renders but the 3D scene does not when they first enter the game.