APRIL 20, 2005
- The Girplan Guardian encounter in the wizard epic had its difficulty lowered to bring it more in line with other epic 1.5 fights.
- Rumors have been spread that the Ring of Scale have started to investigate the new vampires of Mistmoore (RoS faction quest is in).
- Eryke Stremstin for the monk epic in the bazaar should no longer fall under the world.
- Changed the name of the Basilisk Tooth to be Great Reptile Tooth.
- Changed the name of Racnar Hide to Great Reptile Hide.
- Great Reptile Teeth can now drop off crocs in Plane of Earth and Plane of Nightmare.
- Great Reptile Hides can now drop off raptors in Cazic Thule.
- Pile of Gravel can now drop off Gargoyles in Plane of Nightmare and the Hole.
- Tribute values on certain Kunark chest and legpieces has been decreased .
- Horn of Doomcalling now has +2 mana regen.
- Supple Crimson Choker now has a +2 mana regen.
- Clawhammer is now a 70 damage, 32 delay weapon.
- Many items with over 160hp in DoN raids and small events were incorrectly marked with type 4/7 augmentation slots. These now have type 8 augmentation slots.
- Shed Ikaav Skin drop rate/locations adjusted to include Ikaavs in the Ruined City of Dranik.
- Mindreaver's Shoes of Coercion now has the focus of Alacrity of the Aneuk.
- Earring of Dragonkin is now called "Earring of Wurmkin".
- Mask of Forbidden Rites is now flagged all/all.
- Deafening Strike now increases the duration of Fellstrike Discipline.
- Ture's Anger now increases the duration of Blind Rage Discipline.
- Lowered the duration of many fear spells cast by NPCs.
- Reduced the number of NPCs who cast fear throughout the game.
- Changed all PC pets over level 52 so they are once again immune to fear.
- Several spells were not set to the correct proc values in the previous update to compensate for the change in pet base proc rates. The following spells have had their proc rates adjusted to be the same as they were before the previous patch.
- Might of the Wild Spirits
- Savage Wildcaller's Blessing
- Hobble of Spirits
- Primal Fusion
- Elemental Conjunction
- Corrected the hate generated by the enchanter spell Howl of Tashan and the monk ability Dragon Fang.
- Added level up text for all levels between 11 and 70.
- A bug affecting skilling up in combat skills at all levels and tradeskills at low levels has been fixed. Skilling up at these levels should be back to normal.