MARCH 17, 2005
- Added the ability to see invisible to some of the NPCs in The Nest instances.
- Set some of the boss NPCs in Dragons of Norrath missions to summon. Being kited was making them sad.
- Removed a bug in the Rivals mission in The Nest that allowed groups to complete the mission more than once without speaking to the quest-giver again.
- Added some missing Troll cultural items to vendors in Neriak.
- Added a book to outline the creation of the new cultural sewing kits.
- All of the new cultural sewing kits can now be traded in to Caerlyna in the Bazaar for tokens.
- Meeka Diggs in Rivervale no longer sells Iron Thread and should now sell the three sizes of Mercurium Thread.
- Changed the text on Culturally Inspired Armor - part 3 to accurately reflect the pelts used for Half Elven cultural tailored armors.
- There was a new "Chunk of Ice" created for the Dragons of Norrath expansion. This new "Chunk of Ice" has been removed and replaced with the old "Chunk of Ice" on the forage tables for all Dragons of Norrath zones. They should also now drop off some of the colder dervishes. All of the new Dragons of Norrath drink recipes that used "Chunk of Ice" (Curdled Cream, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea and Iced Mountain Tea) now use the old "Chunk of Ice".
- Fixed a bug with the recipe for creating Barbarian cultural leather swatches. The recipes were mistakenly using the "Norrathian Needle" instead of the "Northman Needle".
- Fixed a bug in the recipe for creating the Dragons of Norrath cultural armor patterns that could allow a player to recover their ruined book with a successful salvage. Sorry, that was unintentional.
- Removed the Erudite Sewing Kit from vendors. The new kit is created by players and should replace the old kit.
- Fixed the Feir'Dal Fletching Kit. Really, we did.
- Fixed the Surefall Fletching Kit. (This was actually fixed with the last update).
- Fixed the Reinforced Jeweler's Kit. (This was actually fixed with the last update).
- Changed the Dragons of Norrath cultural recipes that used "Quill" to now use "A Quill" (used in research recipes). "A Quill" is also now sold on the appropriate vendors. (This was actually changed with the last update).
- Modified the encounter with Grinbik in Bloodfields for the Ranger epic slightly. Previously he could respond with the phrase "I wish to speak with the one that freed me." when he was not actually free (for example, if the Marshal was still alive). Now he will not give that response until he has actually been freed. Hopefully this will remove some confusion from the event.
- A Ranger at the proper stage of the quest will now only trigger the Herrian Warfrost encounter if he or she goes down the corridor near where he hangs out and is at the proper stage of the quest with the necessary item on them. (This change actually went in with our last update).
Fabled Item Changes:
- The Fabled Mrylokar's Bracer has been made lore.
- Several Fabled NPC's have had their difficulty modified.
- The Fabled Glowing Kunzar Amulet will now be equippable in the neck slot.
- The Fabled Incarnadine Breastplate has had Iksar added to the race-usability list.
- Several Fabled Items have been returned to their previously tradable status on the Firiona Vie server.
- The following items have had their stats modified:
- Fabled Jaundiced Bone Greaves
- Fabled Insignia Protector
- Bracelet of the Corrupter
- Wristband of Spectral Corruption
- Bracer of Corrupted Souls
- Bracer of the Debauched
- The following items have had recommended levels added to them:
- Fabled Necklace of Superiority
- Fabled Rod of Mourning