OCTOBER 13, 2004
- Summoned pets no longer vanish when their owner turns invisible.
- Froglok animations are now fixed, seriously, no really we mean it this time.
- Continue the Adventure! Read the first in the new series of EQ Novels.
- Modified the way Decaying Lord Galuk Drek is spawned in Veksar. He should now be more approachable and less of a bottleneck for those warriors at this step.
- Lowered the respawn time of the Dragorn Champion in Wall of Slaughter significantly. We have also lowered his aggro and help radius.
- Corrected an issue in the Dragons Necropolis that caused more NPCs to be present than was planned for.
- The Kithicor Forest encounter should now reset properly.
- Rangers triggering the Senvial, Grinbik and Uisima events for their Epic quest will need to have the trigger item on their person.
- It should no longer be possible for a ranger with Senvial's Blessing to get the reward for the Senvial event.
- Corrected an issue with the Coven spawn in South Karana.
- The Blackened Dryad event in Kithicor should now respawn correctly after a failed attempt.
- Only the druid who initiates the Goblin Hide and Seek event will be allowed to the loot the bag upon completion.
- More than one Druid can now summon and talk to the Compelled Spirit.
- We have increased the drop rate of the carved Prexus totem.
- The Path for finding the air essence should last a bit longer.
- Magicians will now receive a message when the air essence is not available.
Gates of Discord:
There's a new NPC in Natimbi that will make traveling to Qvic much easier. Speak with her for a small teleport.
- Alchemists can now create Amber Resin.
- The Feran Glove and Boot recipes will now combine and return their intended items.
- The recipe for the 56th level Necromancer spell, Servant of Bones, should now combine correctly.
- The Dagger Blade Mold, used in Gates smithing recipes, has been renamed to a Knife Blade Mold.
Altered Spell Casting Reinforcement and Spell Casting Reinforcement Mastery so they will no longer increase the duration of the following spells.
Altered Healing Adept, Advanced Healing Adept, and Healing Adept Mastery so they will no longer increase the healing of the following spells.
- Added a new option to turn off the loading screen when zoning. You will still see the progress bar.
- Added a new shadow command to allow you to turn off the shadows in your text bar. The command is /shadow.
- Changed the Dynamic Zone window to show player status in the member list. Online players are yellow, Link Dead players are red, Offline players are blue.
- Hide / Sneak will now remain active across zone lines.
- All NPCs in Omens of War expedition zones are now KOS. Beware!
- Summoned pets will no longer vanish when their owner uses invisibility! Rejoice!
- Vallon Zek should no longer assist Tallon Zek.
The Rogues Hour!
RA Salvatore presents a brand new series of EverQuest fantasy novels. Explore the ever-expanding world of Norrath in the first book, EverQuest: The Rogue's Hour, available in stores soon.