MAY 26, 2004
- New Tutorial now live!
- CS Assist allows use of Knowledge Base in-game.
- Does your significant other find EQ too hard to learn? Our new Tutorial is Live and ready to teach them to play. Creating a new character will give you the option to go through the new tutorial. You can choose to leave the tutorial at anytime and can return until your character reaches level 5. The tutorial will walk you through gameplay with easy to follow instructions in text and voice.
- Hybrids will now receive mana at level 1 as they now receive a spell in the tutorial.
A new CS tool is available for use and should provide you with a better interface when petitioning. You can also access our self help option through the knowledge base. You can bring up the new window by pressing the 'P' key, typing /petition, or clicking the "Customer Service" button from the help window.
- Iksar Warriors and Necromancers have some quests to finish!
- Iksar Beastlords have a new quest.
- There's a new button in the Options->Display tab to toggle between full screen and windowed mode.
- Presto Change-O! There's a new button on the bazaar window to hide all traders. Clicking a trader in the search window will make them appear (limited to the last trader you clicked)
- New text filters have been added for Pet Crits, Pet Rampage/Flurry, System Messages, Focus Effects, Exp Messages, and Who list.
- The Guild Management window should be better organized.
- There's a new /outputfile command to allow creation of text-file dumps of your Guild, Raid, Inventory and spell books.
There have been numerous collision system fixes and improvements.
- Most collision issues should now be resolved.
- Collision system improvements have made elevators much safer.
- Getting out of water should be a little easier for short races. We wouldn't want all those Halflings to drown, now would we?
- Rogues should be able to more easily exit water while sneaking, although I think it would be hard to sneak with wet trousers.
- You now have the ability to "AutoBank" in the Bank Window.
- Casting a spell while sitting will stand you up.
- Camping while standing will sit you down automatically.
- NPC's will not begin regenerating immediately if fleeing or combat ends.
- Improved the Iqthinxa Karnkvi event in Qvic.