MAY 12, 2004
Gates of Discord content retuned!
Gates of Discord:
- Zone experience modifiers were increased in all zones from Tipt/Vxed and beyond.
- Natimbi, Qinimi, Barindu, Riwwi, and Ferubi should be tuned more appropriately for their intended level ranges.
- NPCs will no longer hit for max damage as often. Knights in particular should find it easier to tank the NPCs they previously had difficulty with.
- Ikkinz -- Guilds no longer have to flag every member in order to complete the Ikkinz trials. Only one person needs to complete all events/raids to start the seventh Ikkinz trial. At that point, all players who complete the seventh trial will get full credit for the zone.
- NPC innates have been adjusted to behave a little more reasonably.
- Zone travel has been made easier. Animal aggression was lowered by changing their faction and See Invis percentages were reduced on several NPCs.
- Spell drops have been increased.
- Increased the rate of cash drops.
- The mini bosses in Qvic now have a more appropriate respawn rate. Their item drop rate has been increased to compensate for this.
- Breakdown in Communication quest now has improved rewards!
More improvements to the collision system should make it a lot more difficult to get stuck.
The Eye of Zomm will once again open closed doors.