APRIL 14, 2004
- You can now set hot keys to cycle through targets!
Collision and Targeting:
- We have improved Collision.
- We have improved targeting.
- Auto-rewind has been disabled. Auto-rewind has been disabled. Auto-rewind has been disabled.
- Short races should be able to manage steps and slopes more easily, so gnomes and halflings will again be under foot.
- Arrows should no longer make NPCs look like porcupines. Please note that we have nothing against porcupines and consider them a fine animal.
You will now have the option to bind cycle through PC and NPC targets to a hot key of your choice. You can hit your select nearest target key at any time, during cycling, to reset the cycle.
Some changes have been made to the "Breakdown in Communication" quest. Drops should be more plentiful but may come from different NPCs.
Hide and Invisibility:
- There are now fewer mobs that can see through invisibility and detect rogues in Ferubi and Barindu. Go rogues!
- Smith Rondo should ignore players that are invisible or hidden.
Lost Information from previous updates:
- 60+ focused mage pets are now summoned with a full set of phantom plate equipped.
- Guildmasters and Merchants in Knowledge are now findable.
- The Succor point in Ferubi has been moved to the Qinimi zoneline.