FEBRUARY 6, 2003
- All settings for the Songs window should now be saved properly when the player logs out.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Bit Depth and Refresh Rate setting to not save properly upon exit.
- Users of Windows XP should no longer be seeing their Windows mouse cursor or other windows 'bleed through' into the game.
- Changing from an old model character to a Luclin model character at character select should no longer result in the character having no hair.
- Fixed a bug that caused merchants to charge a little extra or less (1 copper).
- Merchants will no longer claim that they will pay 1 copper for starting equipment (they have never actually purchased such items).
- Fixed a problem with the Giantsbane Spell quest NPCs not spawning in Skyshrine.
- Failing to hide while invisible will now make the invisibility icon disappear.
- Many Planar Recipes can now be used in collapsible containers. Some Planar Tailoring can only be done in the Tanaan Loom as opposed to the Planar Sewing Kit. Nothing that was previously made in the Loom was added to the collapsible tailoring kit. Skills changed were Baking, Sewing, Jewel Craft, and Fletching.
- Added gnome cultural recipe book to Ak'Anon.
- Changed the weights on Spiritstones to be more in line with Faithstones.
- Changed Collapsible Jeweler's Kit to 6 slots from 4.
- Grummus is much more likely to stay in his home.
- Fixed the door to the Ak'Anon zoo, by request of the Zookeeper's Union #23.
- Newly created Wood Elf Druids will now make their first appearance in the world much closer to their guild master.
- Fennin Ro is now more durable, more in line with the other elemental plane gods.
- Rallos Zek now moves considerably faster then before, as do his cohorts. He will also become very, VERY angry should he be removed from his lair(s).
- Skyshrine will once again require a key for exit into the Cobalt Scar. The fact that the key was not needed was a bug. We do understand that few people actually walk through this area considering the other methods of transport available, but the dragons aren't leaving their doors open.
- Corrected the inventory icon for the Acrylia Studded Legs and the Two-Handed Practice Sword.