DECEMBER 4, 2002
- Updated the sage quests in the Plane of Knowledge.
- Addressed several bugs with the Rallos Zek encounter.
- Vallon Zek's script should now work correctly.
- Fixed a bug with lull and harmony type spells that could cause zone-wide agro.
- Reduced the fizzle rate on Beastlord spells to match that of all other hybrid classes.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing some charmed NPCs to break mez.
- Blinding spells will now affect characters on horseback.
- Spells that automatically target your pet will now work (on your regular pet) when you have a Servant of Ro.
- You should be able to heal and buff your regular pet when using Host of Elements or Wake the Dead.
- Eldritch rune should now absorb more damage.
- The last patch changes to Mental Corruption made it too powerful for a level 52 spell. The damage has been toned down, and the mana recourse has been changed to scale from level 52 to 60.
- Typing /mp3 with no arguments will now bring up the Music Player.
- When saving play lists, the player will automatically remove any extension on the filename entered and replace it with .m3u. Since only files with the .m3u extension can be loaded as playlists by the Music Player, this should remove some "can't load a list I just saved" issues.
If you are working to explore Planes of Power without progressing through the storyline, you may find that the alternate methods to enter some zones now goes a little bit faster.