NOVEMBER 19, 2002
- Affliction Efficiency should now work on Damage over Time spells of level 61 and greater.
- Imbue Disease should be scribeable by Shaman at level 63.
- Corrected the range on some Planes of Power group spells so they will affect the group, not just the caster.
- Corrected the animation for Katta's Song of Sword Dancing.
- Corrected the animation for Spirit of Eagle.
- Increased the affect radius of Radiant Cure so that it will affect group members.
- Changed the method of obtaining the Planes of Power 'imbue' spells. Speak with the fellow that gave them to you before for more information.
- Fixed a bug where casting Levant while on a horse could cause crashes.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing pet owners from controlling their regular pets if they had a Wake the Dead pet in use.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to summon corpses with similar names rather than the intended corpse.
- Fixed a bug with Unswerving Hammer of Faith and Flaming Sword of Xuzl that prevented them from disappearing when they should.
- Temporarily removed the Scarecrow Change Form component from Nights Dark Terror to correct a faction issue. The Scarecrow form change will be reinstated in the near future.
- Fixed the spell gem colors for some Area of Effect spells.
- Corrected more issues with spell turn-ins. You should no longer get vendor sold spells, and all the spells you get should be at the appropriate level.
- Removed the level casting restriction from Necrotic Divining Device.
- Fungus Covered Scale Tunic is now Magic.
- Removed the "Pending Lore" tag from the Shralok Pack. There is no current plan to make this into a lore item.
- Corrected the description for Host of Elements.
- Fixed the invisible forge in Felwithe.
- Added Collapsing Fletching, and Collapsing Mortar and Pestle. Added recipe books for them.
- Added Vah Shir Spirit Stone recipe. Check existing recipe note for information.
- Added a few forges to Crystal Caverns in Frostone.
- Added the Ignore Trivial Loot flag to several temper components for the Firiona Vie server.
- Removed the Lore tag from the crafted planar steins.
- Added a level limit and recommended level to some Planes of Power jewel crafted items.
- Saltwater Seaweed is now tradable.
- Paladin and Shadowknight gnomes should now be able to gain skill above 200 in tinkering.
- Attempting to create planar sheets of metal will no longer destroy the Tanaan Smithing Hammer.
- Stacked items can't be combined in a container, they must be separated.
- Fixed an issue in the interface with the size of the last columns in windows.
- /w all guild will now display all of your guild members.
- Made it so it is much easier to trade items to a player on a horse.
- Added new column to Bazaar Search Window that will display stat numbers if you choose to sort by a stat.
- /doability 1 should work again.
- Increased the size of raids to 72 members.
- Increased the amount of experience given to the raid for most raid groups.
- The Music Player is now available on the Live servers. Alt-K opens the player. Using it should be relatively self-explanatory.
- Fixed a couple of broken teleporters in Paineel.
- The Missionaries should be back on Sullon Zek.
- Fixed a bug with NPCs' ability to mitigate slow.
- Fixed an odd bug with enraging NPCs that could cause zones to crash.
- Characters no longer consume food or get the food and drink messages when in trader mode.
- Small races should now be able to get out of the pool in Shadowhaven.
- Your box of Souls should now be returned to you when you are collecting souls. For those of you whose Box of Souls ended up stick in a Soul Orb, combining your Orb inside a Collector's Box from Curator Merri should yield your Box of Souls as well as your Soul Orb.
Interface Files Changed:
New Labels and Gauges:
- New Gauge type (22) = Current Song Progress. Will show the progress through the currently playing MP3.
- New Label types (75-79):
- 75 = Current Song Name
- 76 = Current Song Duration Minutes Value
- 77 = Current Song Duration Seconds Value (2 digits always)
- 78 = Current Song Position Minutes Value
- 79 = Current Song Position Seconds Value (2 digits always)
By Winged Messenger:
A lone messenger streaks across the rocky roads of the mighty Wakening Lands, an urgent message kept safely within his talons. Dire news he brings to his master, the Lord Yelinak; there is much turmoil in wake of the prismatic's release, and he must inform the ancient dragon of the weary times to come. As he rushes past the lumbering trees on all sides of him, he harks back to a more peaceful time. Certainly the brow of his mighty Lord showed less strain, less agitation, though not much. He had always thought that the prismatic's release would surely be more problematic than anything else he could imagine. He now knew that there was much more at stake than ever before, and that the Shrine would need to be on its guard.
As he came to the entrance of the Shrine, he tensed for a moment, hoping that this dire news wouldn't end the life that he and his kin had known for so long. Yet he feared that nothing could stop that change, for the might of the Kin would be tested in the coming times, and there would surely be dangers he had yet to see. He made his way through the corridors up to his master's chambers. As he came closer, he noticed new members of the Kin he had never before seen. As large as his Lord, they spoke quietly amongst themselves and with Yelinak himself. He was unnerved by this startling addition to the Shrine, but felt that it was likely necessary. Perhaps his Lord had already heard the news and had already begun making plans. Either way, it was his duty to inform Yelinak of the recent events; the Giants would know no struggle like that which the Shrine would give them.
He walked towards Lord Yelinak, majestic in his appearance yet with a certain calming aura about him. He cleared his throat and began, "M'lord Yelinak, I bring news from the East..."