OCTOBER 23, 2002
- Fixed a number of bugs associated with the new sound system. If you were having troubles yesterday and disabled sound and music, please feel free to give it another try today.
- NPC sounds should no longer clip out too fast.
- The Sound Realism slider in the Options window is once again working. Turning it all the way off will disable Reverb, as the old /reverb command used to.
- Quieted down people's personal sounds (sounds that you hear yourself making) a few notches.
- In minor updates throughout yesterday, also addressed a number of spells whose effects were no longer making their usual noises.
- Assorted content tweaks.