JUNE 5, 2002
- Fixed the zone between Iceclad and Eastern Wastes.
- Fixed the firepot room in Timorous Deep.
- Updated a handful of zones to fix a problem with NPCs spawning in the wrong place.
- Fixed the graphics cache issue that was causing characters' inventories to appear with the wrong item icons.
- The petition queue is now working as it should be. (The delays some of you might have experienced with your petitions this morning should be reduced dramatically.)
We are aware of the following items, but are not able to fix them at this time:
- The skiff is broken in Erudin.
- Corpse resurrection timers aren't decrementing while people are offline.
Previous Patch Update:
We fixed these items in the original patch, but forgot to mention them.
- Familiar Link Death issues.
- Moving traps.
We're sorry for the downtime. Thanks for your patience.