APRIL 24, 2002
NOTE: We are unable to patch "code" right now because we are in the middle of making some changes to the basic structure of the game. This will delay fixes for system bugs and updates (such as Alternate Advancement Abilities and /commands). Please be patient until we can get these much-needed changes finished. Because these changes affect things such as the database that stores player characters, we're taking care to make these changes the right way.
- Faun hooves are now stackable.
- Storm Reaper Initiate Scimitar is now magic.
- Moss Toe Bracer is no longer Lore.
- Bracer of the Stoutdeacon is no longer Lore.
- Infected Rat Livers are no longer No-Drop.
- Shadowsong Cloak now also grants a hit point bonus.
- Sambata Boulder now has a range value and can be thrown.
- Spear of Foresight no longer has a range value (it is primary hand only).
- Rod of Identification now has 20 charges.
- Patriarch Claws can now be used by Beastlords.
- Crystalline Silk Threads are now stackable.
- Casters of slow spells recently given a disease component (such as Shiftless Deeds and Turgur's Insects) should no longer attract undue attention to themselves.
- Raised the price to purchase Phantom Plate scroll to be more in line with others of that spell line.
- The following Spells are now usable by Beastlords: Serpent Sight(19), Enduring Breath(29), Levitate(39) and Talisman of Tnarg(53).
- Changed the way Circle of Summer stacks with other spells.
- Changed Torrent of Fatigue so that it actually replenishes stamina for the caster instead of taking it away.
- Cure Blindness should work now.
- Changed Koadic's Heightened Focus to better stack with other mana regeneration spells.
- Cazic Thule tradeskill items are no longer No Drop.
- Halfling Toes should now be available.
- The Dark Elven Cleric Guild Summons should show the proper text now.
- The Dark Elf Wizard Guild Summons should show the proper text now.
- Unholy Silk Bracer recipe should be correct now.