MARCH 21, 2002
- Contact buffs have once again been disabled for bards to prevent songs from locking up.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the "Soandso begins to cast a spell" message to not display.
- Fixed the bug that was causing the last hit message for another player to be displayed even if you had other's hits off.
- Added more info to the /hitsmode help.
- Added another option to the /hitsmode command to allow users to force the windows to be displayed even if empty.
New Hitsmode Usage: /hitsmode <my|me|other> <on|off|m2|m3|m4|m5> <X> <Y> <COUNT> <FONTSIZE> <HEADER> <BG> <WIDTH> <FORCEDRAW>
Where: <FORCEDRAW> is 1 to force the window to draw even if empty.
Changed it so hitsmode windows do NOT draw when in "normal" old UI mode (e.g. spellbook).
Fixed a bug that was giving bards an error message related to /targetgroupbuff every time they zone. ("This ability does not work with bard songs.")