FEBRUARY 25, 2002
- Fixed a problem with the Gnome sitting animation.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some people to crash when repeatedly right-clicking spell gems.
- Made adjustments for Quellious monks attempting to do Iksar Shackle quests.
- Fixed a bug in the way that Alternate Experience was being distributed. Extra experience was being generated for an ungrouped character with all experience going to the Alternate Experience pool. Too little experience was going into the Alternate Experience pool for people grouped that were applying less than 100% of their experience to the Alternate Experience pool.
- Fixed stacking issues with Circle of Seasons and Talisman of Epuration.
- Wild Lord's armor effects are now level restricted.
- Fixed a bug with necromancer pets that was preventing them from gaining the healing benefit of lifetaps. It turns out that this was affecting all NPCs. It should now be working properly for both pets and NPCs.