JANUARY 17, 2002
Today we are sending you a couple of new DLL files that should do the following:
- May improve performance in indoor Luclin zones.
- Should improve zoning time in many cases, especially in zones with many objects/trees. May also reduce the "hitch" when other players zone in, though it probably won't remove it completely.
- May reduce the cases where some players experience a performance reduction after being in a zone for a while.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some portions of spell effects and the "bolts" in bolts spells to not show up.
- Generally improve stability.
How these changes affect individuals will vary, but we hope that this will improve game performance a bit over all.