DECEMBER 18, 2001
- Added tools to help us track serverside zone issues that have come up since the release of Luclin in an effort to solve some continuing problems.
- Orb of Lost Souls will now have a casting time.
- Geomantic Focus has had its effect changed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Barbarian custom Velium helms from being visible to other PCs.
- Corrected a problem with horse acceleration and deceleration in extremely low framerate situations. Acceleration and deceleration now seem the same at high and low framerates.
- Fonts should display correctly, regardless of desktop settings.
- Hoober and his pet have returned. Yes, we used the singular... only one pet.
- The wind instruments "ivory horn" and "ivory flawless horn" can now be equipped.
- Added Beastlord Guildmasters to Firiona Vie and The Overthere.
- Added several merchants to Freeport (North and East) to round out the availability of trade supplies there.
Note about upcoming changes to the Temple of Veeshan:
- In the next patch, we are making a few changes to the monster population in Temple of Veeshan. Places that were previously safe to camp, may not be any longer. Please be sure to not camp deep within the Temple of Veeshan on Wednesday night, or you may be unpleasantly surprised following the patch.