DECEMBER 11, 2001
- Fixed a memory leak that was causing excessive swapping when moving between outdoor Luclin zones.
- Implemented some changes to zoning that should improve times, especially for modem users.
- Fixed several potential crash bugs.
- You can now only have 100 unused points in your alternate advancement pool.
- Fixed the bug that prevented non-Luclin subscribers from seeing the Vah Shir model.
- Addressed many content-related problems. We appreciate the reports we've received.
- Continued optimizations of the 3D engine.