DECEMBER 6, 2001
- Fixed a bug that was preventing characters from being bald (those that were allowed to).
- Halved the speed of the new Skeleton walk and run animations because they were playing about twice as fast as they should have been.
- Fixed a bug that was causing all of the facial features (hair, beard, etc...) to switch back to default in certain cases when you switched from one face to another (faces with special eyes, like the faces with eye patches and white eye).
- Fixed a crash bug with /follow.
- Found and Fixed the crash bug with soldungb and everfrost and other places.
- Fixed transparency code with i810 display adapters.
- Fixed a problem introduced into the sound engine that causes framerate problems and sound stutter in some places.
- Fixed a crash bug that had to do with dying from your familiar effect.
- Research the group buff bug and fixed it.
- Fixed a crash bug with root and gate.
- Various item and content fixes.
Hot Items (The items we're considering top priority):
- Bard issues: We're working to correct the problems bards have been experiencing with their songs.
- K6 Processors: We're working to fix, or provide a work-around for, problems AMD K6 users are experiencing when entering some zones.
- Armor layer tinting (e.g. tinting your armor without tinting your skin).
We are reviewing the issues sent to us as they are sent in and will be doing daily patches as necessary to get everything working to your and our satisfaction as quickly as possible. Please remember that EverQuest users need to have DirectX 8.1 and the appropriate drivers for their video card. Visit our tech support center first if you are having issues: http://everquest.station.sony.com/support/luclin/index.jsp