SEPTEMBER 25, 2001
- We have removed the changes to bard song stacking that were made with the recent emergency patch. We will be reviewing those changes for possible update in a future patch.
- The Shaman Epic effect has been returned to its previous effect (and it should conflict with fewer Damage over Time spells, as was the intention for the change made last patch).
- Ivory Sky Diamond is now dropping as it should.
- Fixed an error in a Stonebrunt quest where an NPC was handing out the wrong reward.
- Added some code that might fix a bug with female hair and Erudite hoods that caused them to fail to appear sometimes when a helmet was removed. This would cause some characters to look as though the back of their head was missing at times.
- Mouselook will now work a little differently when in the first two third-person camera modes (overhead and chase). They will work similarly to first-person mouselook (i.e. your character's heading will change when you move the mouse left or right, the left and right movement keys will cause your player to strafe, and the camera angle will pitch up or down when you move the mouse forward or back). These changes should make those first two third-person camera modes more useful.
- Fixed a text bug. This annoying bug was creating garbled text when a character nearby would eat food or use a charged item.