JULY 24, 2001
- Silver Chitin Hand Wraps' haste effect has been repaired.
- The Smite scroll no longer lists Enchanters as a class that can use it.
- The Augment Death scroll no longer lists Shadowknights as a class that can use it.
- Many pelts have been made stackable. Those that are not stackable now are quest items that will not be made stackable.
- Focus of Spirit will now stack with Voice of the Berserker.
- Barrier of Force will now stack with Protection of the Glades.
- Manaskin and Protection of the Glades will now stack.
Trade Skill Changes:
- Repaired some class/deity combinations on two of the deity specific pottery Idols.
Changes to Sullon Zek:
- There are no faction hits for killing half-elves in any city.
- If an Erudite of Paineel is killed in Paineel the killer takes a faction hit (existing rule).
- If an Erudite of Erudin is killed in Erudin the killer takes a faction hit (new rule).
- Bards can't cast harmful spells on boats.
- If a character kills a higher level character, the higher level character will always lose experience. This is in addition to the fact that any player killed within the + or - 5 level range will lose experience.
- Goods and Neutrals will now be able to turn in Greater Insignias for a Magician only summon corpse potion usable only at levels over 45th.
- Characters under level 6 will no longer be immune to PvP in many adventure zones. Players will be notified when they enter such zones.
- /target playername will now work on invisible targets as long as the character doing the targeting has the ability to see invisible.
Boisterous shouts can be heard across the lands as carriers herald the arrival of the latest volume of their city's newspapers. Citizens rush to get a copy of these publications to read the featured articles, latest gossip, and community news for their hometowns.