JULY 10, 2001
- The "NPC unerringly sticks on pet" AI bug implemented in the last patch has been fixed. This resolves a bug that occurred a short while ago that would cause pets to be the focus for most attacks by NPCs.
- Fixed the animation problem where an animation played on the upper body would get stuck. This could be seen by starting to cast a spell and then walking forward while it was playing the casting animation.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow a player to target an invisible PC or NPC with the F7 or F8 keys even if they had See Invisible up.
- Stacking issues with 'change form' type spells have been corrected. Lich and Clarity will no longer stack, nor will Spirit of Wolf and Wolf Form.
- The bug with screenshots that some people experienced when using 32-bit color mode should be fixed.
Item and Vendor Adjustments:
- Changed the forged Antonian Javelins to be stackable.
- Gnome Skin Sleeves are now droppable and rentable.
- Spiderling and Spider Silks are now stackable.
- Spider Legs are now stackable.
- Tarnished weapons worth slightly more to the vendors than the rusty ones.
- Reduced the weight of the monk only Black Pantherskin armor.
- All Sheets of metal and Folded Sheets of metal are now stackable.
- Rangers will now be able to wear Girdle of Reflection.
- There is now a vendor in Felwithe that sells the Enchant Ores series of enchanter spells.
Zone and Quest Changes:
- The Crazed Ghouls should be less of a problem in Unrest.
- The Monk red headband quest should now be available again.
- We've added a few more Yew Leaf spawns.
- Reevaluated the values of the various fish fillets. All fish vendors should return to normal, but they won't be paying as well for certain fishy items. This resolves a problem that was created with the increased value of player made food items all over Norrath. Some of food items were made too valuable, and merchants were complaining to their union leaders...