NOVEMBER 16, 2000
Today's follow-up patch addresses the following issues from yesterday's patch:
- The spell Torpor received an unintentional reduction in effectiveness.
- Illumination in game was not as bright as it should have been.
- Pet using classes unintentionally gained the ability to summon multiple pets.
- Bard songs were reacting poorly with invisibility/hide/sneak.
- Hitpoints were being reported incorrectly to clients.
- Changing resolutions would cause some to crash.
In addition, the following changes were left out of yesterday's patch message:
- Fixed a bug that would cause some to not be able to cast after being feared.
- Data for group members and targets will be updated more frequently. This change should reduce complaints of warping and slow hitpoint and other updates.
- Bards received increases in the skill cap for their instrument skills.
- Changed the default combo for casting spells from CTRL-1:8 to ALT-1:8, as CTRL was interfering with players ability to strafe.