FEBRUARY 3, 2000
- Lay On Hands: Enhanced to heal more hitpoints per level.
- Enveloping Roots: Casting time reduced to match Immobilize
- Skin Like Nature: Small Damage Shield added. This will stack with other shields.
- Insidious Fever: Casting time reduced.
- Insidious Malady: Casting time Reduced.
- Burnout series: Negative HP component removed to bring it in line with the Necromancer's Intensify/Augment death series.
- Syvelian's Anti-magic Aura: Potency increased.
- Shauri's Sonorous Clouding: Now also grants See Invisible. Party members can now see each other while under the effect of this song.
- Additionally, the following songs have been given a slightly larger radius:
Agilmente's Aria of Eagles
Shauri's Sonorous Clouding
Tarew's Aquatic Ayre
Customers on the PvP-Teams servers have been plagued by a tactic known as "Bind Rushing". Casters would bind themselves in a hostile area or dungeon, and attack everyone of an opposing race in the area. Sooner or later the caster would die. They would then respawn, memorize a few spells, then jump back in to attack their wounded opponents.
As a first step in combating this practice and improving life for those on the PvP-Servers, casters will now respawn with zero mana after being killed by another player in a duel or open combat.
This code is new for those on Tallon and Vallon Zek. It has been in place for some time on Rallos Zek and works very well there.
The Plane of Sky:
All spells that grant levitation will no longer function in the Plane of Sky. This affects spells cast by Wizards, Enchanters, Shamans, Druids, Necromancers, and Bards. The Plane of Sky is designed to be completed in certain fashion, and the existence of these spells allowed the islands to be completed out-of-order.
A teleporter will be placed on the first island in the next patch to allow people access to the room below.