OCTOBER 13, 1999
- A new zone, The Temple of Solusek Ro, is now available via the optional patch.
- Experience and looting rights are now awarded for group aggregate damage. This is now true for ALL servers. We still consider this change in 'TEST' and will conduct a poll as to whether it positively addresses the kill stealing situation in approximately 2 weeks.
- As mentioned on Saturday, Rubicite armor will no longer spawn. The new class specific quests to obtain the new armor are now in for each class that could wear Rubicite.
- Journeyman's Boots will no longer spawn where they did but rather are the products of a quest.
- To address trade fraud (players removing items/money immediately prior to trading to deceive the other player), items/money may only be removed by clicking on the "Cancel" button.
- When receiving a text message from either an NPC or PC speaking in a language other than "Common Tongue", if the user's language skill is high enough, the language being spoken will be noted preceding the text.
- The fishing pole will now appear in the player's hand whenever the fishing skill is used.
- A number of quests were both added and enhanced throughout the zones.
- A number of new items have been added to Blacksmithing.
- Some of the Items that Magicians Summon with their spells have been made better or had their effects increased.
- Fufil's Curtailing Chant, Tuyen's Chant of Flame and Tuyen's Chant of Frost (BARD) have all had their effects slightly increased.
- The Burnout Series (Magicians) has had the negative HP component reduced (improvement) and the stat buff increased (improvement). Because of this, the spells are no longer permanent. They now have a 15 minute duration. Burnout III has also had its casting cost reduced.
- Illusion: Werewolf attack speed component now works as intended.
- Insipid Weakness (Enchanter) will research as intended.