SEPTEMBER 28, 1999
The following changes have been implemented with the latest patch, most importantly, changes to corpse resurrection. It should be noted that all corpses generated previous to this patch may not be resurrected, however, all corpses generated from this point forward may be resurrected with the changes listed below applying.
- Corpses that are older than 2 hours cannot be resurrected.
- Corpses that are produced from a duel cannot be resurrected after 10 minutes.
- A Yes/No request window is now brought up when ever turning in the PK note to the Priest of Discord.
- It is now possible to manually reorganize icons within the spell book. This may be performed by right-clicking on the currently placed icon (the icon will then be highlighted), then right-clicking on the desired slot you wish to move it.
- Pet damage inflicted during PvP combat has been slightly reduced.
- It is now possible to place items marked as "No Drop" in the bank.
- NPC corpses will only remain for 8 minutes, even while looting.
- If a party member goes link-dead, the remaining members will be notified.
- Pets with less than 20 hit points cannot receive hit point buffs.
- When viewing an invisible PC with See Invisible, the name will be shown in parentheses over the character.
- All beneficial speed spells may be canceled left-clicking on the spell icon.
- We have also made revisions to the /text command section of the EverQuest manual.
Fennin Ro Specific Enhancements:
Experience and looting rights is now awarded based on group aggregate damage (i.e. If a group's combined damage if greater than an individual player, the group members will be given the exp. and looting rights). We will be gathering the results of this data throughout the day, and if need be, incorporate this change on other "live" servers.