SEPTEMBER 22, 1999
- Illusion: Werewolf (enchanter) now stacks with other attack speed spells.
- Casting times on the higher level Ward series (Cleric, Magician, Necromancer & Druid) have been slightly lowered.
- The Lich (Necromancer) spell will now provide more mana.
- Surge of Enfeeblement (Necromancer) should now work consistently.
- Enchanter Wolf Illusion is now Outdoors only.
- Paralyzing Earth can now be scribed by Necromancers.
- Thicken and Crystallize Mana now produce their proper potions.
- All research quest combinations should now work.
- Eyes of the Cat now provides infravision as the description states.
- Summoned food and water will now disappear when the user logs out.
- If the player is under the effect of Minor Illusion, and exits the game, upon reentry to the game, the Minor Illusion icon will remain.
- Summoned items will no longer remain indefinitely when placed within a bag in the bank.